Hey everyone! I hope you all doing great!
Today I'm going to review Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara. I recently bought this mascara and wanted to try it out. The results were really impressive!
To be honest, I don't know anything about mascara, but it surely gives your eyes a complete look.
PRICE AND QUANTITY: INR-Rs. 300/- for 9 ml
SHELF LIFE: 24 months from date of packaging.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This mascara will complete your look and eye makeup. Gives you a bold black finish with a curling brush.
- Smart curl brush
- Intense black finish
INGREDIENTS: Not mentioned.
TEXTURE: Curly and smooth.
HOW TO USE:
- Start with the upper lashline. Brush the underside of lashes in upward strokes.
- Next with downward strokes. Brush the upper side of the lashes of the lower lashline.
HOW TO REMOVE: Wipe with a cotton pad soaked with a makeup remover.
- Always brush lashes from root to tip.
- When brushing lashes, wiggle brush a little from left to right to separate lashes.
- For a super dramatic look, use along with kajal.
PACKAGING: It comes in standard plastic packaging which includes product details. The mascara tube has turquoise blue and white colored font. The mascara wand is curled for precise application.
MY EXPERIENCE: I'm really loving the results. From the past few weeks, I've been applying this mascara and totally love it. The curls that the product is gifting my lashes, GOSH! So impressive. I am definitely going to repurchase this product again. Since the day I've been using it, it has made my lashes so nice, soft, curly and pretty.
- Curly lashes
- Stays well
- Curly brush
- Bold black finish
- Completes your look and eye makeup
- Lashes becomes soft and pretty after its usage
- Complements your eyes
- Bit pricey
- They must introduce more shades
FINAL VERDICT: You must give it a try because it really makes your lashes so curly and beautiful. I would really recommend this product.
Do share your views on Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara in the comments below. Have you tried it? If yes, then what is your take on it? If not, will you give it a try?
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it.
Have a nice day.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.