Hello, beauties! Today I am going to show you how to create this elegant Retro Eye Makeup Look!
As you can see, it is so mysterious, classy and by the way, it is super easy to do!
YOU WILL NEED:
- Your favorite foundation (Max Factor Facefinity 3B1 40 Light Ivory)
- White eyeliner pencil (PUPA Multiplay 01 Icy White)
- Black & White Eyeshadow (Lancome Colour Focus Palette 4 Ombres 4Romance)
- Black Liquid Eyeliner (L'Oreal Paris Super Black Liner Perfect Slim Black 2)
- Black Mascara (Lancome Hypnose Mascara)
- False Lashes (optional)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply foundation on your eyelid, but do not set with powder.
- Use your white eyeliner pencil as a base. Apply your eyeliner pencil on your eyelid and blend it out with your finger.
- Apply your white eyeliner pencil on your waterline and lower lashline. Create a pointed triangle in the inner corner of your eye with the white pencil. Set with white eyeshadow.
- Apply your black eyeliner on the upper lashline, create a rather thin line. Drag out to create winged eyeliner.
- Using a small thin brush and black eyeshadow, create a line parallel to the white on the lower lashline. Extend the end to match the winged eyeliner. This will create a double winged eyeliner look. Using the same thin brush and black eyeshadow, create a 'cut crease' by applying the shadow right above the crease. Blend, blend, blend and blend it until it looks like you want it to look! Use a smooth blending brush and add more product, if required.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara. Optional: For extra drama: Apply false lashes and enjoy your Perfect Retro Look!
View more posts from Tamara here>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Tamara
As I was a little child, my mother owned a beauty salon and I used to spend a lot of time there. It was a childhood full of glitter, lipsticks, false lashes and of course beautiful people. I was mesmerized once and forever!.... READ MORE>>