Hello pretty ladies. I hope you are doing great!
Today I am going to show you another simple and retro nail art tutorial.
I am being very lazy these days because of college assignments, presentations and boring exams stuff, arrgghhh.
So I decided to share this fun post today and what could be more fun then to play with colors and create nail art looks?
Let's have a look at the design first:
This nail art design is really cute and adorable and you know the most awesome part of it? It is super easy to do it. Yippee!
I just played around with random colors and ended up using acrylic paints here. It just makes your work super easy and if you make any mistakes, just wash it off and start again. That's why I love using acrylic paints and they're super affordable too.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply your base coat first.
- Apply 2 thin coats of Nutty Love (97) from Lotus Herbals. (Check out my review here)
- Place 2-3 big dots using white paint. (I used back of the nail art brush for bigger dots)
- Then place random tiny dots around the rest of the nail.
- To create the bulls-eye look, layer a burgundy dot on top of the white, creating a white outline.
- Repeat the above step with a beige or cream color.
- Create the center of the bulls-eye with pink paint.
- Apply a layer of top coat.
- Your nails are done!
I really hope this might helped you to achieve this super fun nail art design. If you decide to try out this nail art design, do share your recreations with me on social networks using #kannucreative or #kannu_creative.
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Do share your views in the comments section below.
Have a nice day. Always keep smiling, it makes you look beautiful!
Disclaimer: I purchased all the items used for this nail art design using my own money.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
You need to be a member of Glam Express to add comments!
Join Glam Express