I decided to create another Peacock Inspired Makeup Tutorial. In case you missed it, here's the look I created last week.
This one is a little more fun, bright & colorful!
Here's what you need.
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- Wet 'N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette 247 (blue)
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette (yellow
- Mehron Prisma AQ 8 color Eyeshadow (white, black
- Lips: MAC Gel Eyeliner Black
- MAC Glitter Silver
- MAC False Eyelashes
STEP BY STEP:
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk over entire eyelids. Any white base will do.
- Apply blue eyeshadow over entire eyelids.
- Apply yellow eyeshadow to the crease.
- Apply the same blue eyeshadow to the lower lashline.
- Now blend out the yellow in the crease to the outer edges of the eyes.
- Draw random spots using white. Repeat in black.
- Apply black eyeliner to the waterline, apply mascara and finish with multi-colored false eyelashes. For the lips, apply a black, I just used my black gel liner and topped it off with fun silver glitter!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!
You need to be a member of Glam Express to add comments!
Join Glam Express