I don't know about you but I'm not a morning person at all. I get up after I hit snooze on my alarm at least 5 times and it takes me at least 1 hour before I'm able to talk with anyone - I'm a grumpy person in the morning.
Today's makeup tutorial is a soft, fast and easy look for those of you who don't have much time in the morning. A fresh look with a healthy glow is just right for the workplace. I remember back in the day when I had a fixed schedule I almost never had time to do my makeup at home, most of the time I was doing it at work. So here's something simple that you can easily do before stepping out the door.
1. Boys n Berries Primeordial Skin Mattifying Face Primer;
2. Seventeen Skin Perfect Foundation;
3. Essence Camouflage Concealer – 10 Nude;
4. Paese HD Powder – 01 Light Beige;
5. Melkior Blush – Natural Touch;
6. Golden Rose Terracotta Powder – 08 Radiant Highlighter;
7. Revolution Fixing Spray - Tutti Frutti.
2.NYX Lid Lingerie Matte – Revel;
4. Sephora Jumbo Shadow & Liner – 34 Pretty Little Thing;
5. Oriflame The One 5 in 1 Mascara – Black.
1. Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil – 03.
1. ABH Liquid Lipstick – Trouble.
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.