With thinking up the whole styling of your look, you can't forget about makeup. On this special day, it is important to emphasize the eyes and add a lot of shine.
And that is today's makeup - the eyes take first place and the shimmering loose eyeshadow adds a brilliant sparkle.
This color combination is not typical. As a base I used warm shades of brown.
On the middle of the eyelid, I applied a duochrome gleaming cold green shadow. For that dramatic look, I also added black liner along the upper lashline and bottom waterline.
I left my lips in a subdued light pink neutral shade to keep the focus on the eyes. This makeup look will certainly fit most.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Makeup Atelier Paris Anti-shine Moisturizing Base
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 180 Sand Beige
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage 010 Porcelain
- Kryolan Fixing Powder P1
- Kobo Professional Face Strobing Palette
- Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel 12
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Matte
- MakeupGeek Eyeshadows: Desert Sands, Roulette, Bada Bing, Mirage
- Inglot Pure Pigment Eyeshadow 85
- Sigma Gel Eye Liner Wicked
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Fatale Mascara
- My Secret I Love My Style - Lip Liner Nude Lips
I hope you like this look.
Have a nice day!