Happy 2016 guys! Let's go into 2016 with a glamorous makeup look!
This is actually my look from New Year's Eve but it's also perfect for a night out or other special events!
Enjoy the tutorial below.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- For a more precise edge, apply scotch tape at the outer edge of the eyes. Apply a brown base to entire eyelids.
- Set the base with matte brown eyeshadow.
- Apply a neutral eyeshadow as a transition color on the brow bone.
- Apply a royal blue eyeshadow all over the lids. To intensify the color, dampen the brush with a setting spray before picking up the eyeshadow.
- Reapply the transition color to clean the edges.
- Apply a black eyeshadow to the outer-v area. Then clean up the edges by reapplying the transition color.
- Use a matte white eyeshadow as a browbone and inner corner highlight.
- Apply a white eyeliner as a base to the inner corners and blend.
- Then apply a shimmery silver eyeshadow to the inner corners and blend into the blue for a gradient effect.
- Apply a metallic white eyeshadow to further highlight the inner corners.
- Apply a fine glitter dust to the inner 1/2 of the lids, leaving out the outer edges of the eyes.
- Apply black gel eyeliner to the upper lashline and lower waterline. Then apply false lashes.
- Apply blue eyeshadow on the lower lashline.
- Apply glitter to the inner 1/2 of the lower lashline.
- The look is done!
- Ever Bilena Brown Eyeliner
- Stila Eyes Are The Window In Mind Eyeshadow Palette
- Victoria's Secret Metallized Eyeshadow - Mistify
- e.l.f. Setting Spray
- Makhmali Eyeshadow
- Etude House Tear Drop Powder #1
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NC25
- Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder
- Hard Candy Cosmetics Fox In A Box- Spicy And Sweet
- the Balm Mary Loumanizer
- Essence In The Nude Lipliner
- Wet 'N Wild Mauve Outta Here Lipstick
I hope you guys had an amazing new year!
Sending love and kisses. Happy New Year everyone!
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>