I like to play with colors. In my opinion,the best time is in the summer when the world around us is multicolored.
You can then see color combinations that are not typical and at first glance, don't necessarily look like a hit.
Following these observations, I decided to create this unique makeup look.
This time, I combined the warm shades of brown with cold bright green.
At first I was afraid that these colors wouldn't match. However, I am finally satisfied with the final results.
The world around us is the best inspiration.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Clarins Everlasting Foundation 107 Beige
- Makeup Atelier Paris Waterproof Liquid Foundation FLW4Y
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage 020
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder Translucent
- Kobo Professional Matte Blush Palette
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder 003
- My Secret Face Illuminator Powder Princess Dream
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 302 Ash
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Matte
- Sigma Beauty Gel Eye Liner Wicked
-Zoeva Rodeo Belle Eyeshadow Palette: Bang Bang, Hot Wind
- Mekaup Geek Eyeshadow: Mirage, Desert Sands, Bada Bing, Taupe Notch, Rockstar
- False Lashes
- L'Oreal False Lash Superstar XFiber Mascara
- Kobo Professional Matte Lips 405 Passiflora Tea
Have a nice day!