Today I want to show you a very feminine makeup look, which is ideally suited for Valentine's Day.
It will be a good choice for a date with a beloved. Typically, in such moments, I choose a classic makeup look, but this time, I wanted to try something different.
I like to use a beautiful brocade pigment, which shimmers purple and pink. I apply it gently on the center of the eyelid to change this makeup look.
It is sensual, delicate and at the same time expressive.
What do you think about this makeup look?
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Makeup Atelier Paris Anti-shine Moisturizing Base
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 180 Sand Beige
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage 010 Porcelain
- Kryolan Fixing Powder P1
- Kobo Professional Face Strobing Palette
- Kobo Professional Matte Blush Palette
- Inglot AMC Brow Liner Gel 12
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Matte
- Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette: Kinky, Freestyle, Blackdoor, Blackout,
- Kobo Professional Pure Pearl Pigment 512 Cherry Sparks
- MySecret Khol Kajal Eyeliner
- False Lashes Neicha 513
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Fatale Mascara
- Sensique Matte Fits Perfectly 404
- Kobo Professional Long Lasting Glass Shine 216 Apricot
Have a nice day!