This makeup look has been my favorite over the past few days. It is not too heavy, the eyes are nicely lit - it's perfect for the warmer days when you don't want to wear too much makeup.
The lips are a nice delicate color, suitable for daily wear.
Just as in the surrounding world, you can already see the autumn colors: soft peach and a touch of gold.
GET THE LOOK:
Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. On the entire eyelid, apply a base for the shadows.
Apply soft peach eyeshadow to the entire eyelid and lower lashline.
Apply gold eyeshadow to the middle of the lid and on the inner lower corner.
Line your upper lashline with black liner. Finish the look with mascara.
Emphasize lips in your favorite color.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Revlon Colorstay Makeup 180 Sand Beige
- L'Oreal True Match Concealer 01 Ivory
- Kryolan Dermacolor Fixing Powder P1
- Kobo Professional Face Contour and Strobing Palettes
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Pencil 303 Twilight
- Kobo Professional Eyebrow Colour 302 Ash
- Sensique Contour Duo Stick 101
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Kobo Professional Eyeshadow: 217 Pastel Peach,
- Sensique Diamond Shine Eyeshadow 142
- Kobo Professional Precise Pen Eyeliner
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Noir Feline Mascara
- Golden Rose Velvet Matte: 04
I hope you like this look.
Feel free to comment!
Have a nice day!