Here's a fun metallic ombre lip look! Enjoy the tutorial!
- Masquerade Cosmetics Black Eye Pencil N.07
- M.n Super Waterproof 12 Colors Eyeliner Eye Shadow Pen N010
- Nyx Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream Amsterdam (SMLC01)
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Diamond Lipgloss 22
- Golden Rose Cosmetics Lip Pigment 3CE N02
- Golden Rose Cosmetics Pigment N110
- Golden Rose Cosmetics Pearl Loose Eyeshadow N105
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Outline your lips with a black pencil and fill in the outer edges leaving the center blank.
- Using a deep violet pencil, fill in the center of lips. Blend.
- Apply a lip gloss to lips. Blend.
- Apply a gold metallic pigment to the upper lip, leaving the center blank. Press lips together to transfer the pigment to the bottom part of the lower lip.
- Now apply a metallic blue pigment to the outer edges of the lower lip.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!