I prepared a step by step makeup tutorial especially for you, so enjoy!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. First, apply a blush pink in a matte finish to the outer part of the crease and blend upwards toward the brow bone.
2. Then, apply a violet eyeshadow to the outer 1/3 of the eyelid.
3. Blend the violet eyeshadow.
4. On the center of the eyelid, apply a turquoise blue eyeshadow.
5. In the inner corner of the eye, apply white eyeshadow.
6. In the inner corner of the eye just above the white shadow apply dirty/blush pink and blend upwards toward the brow bone. Then, on the lower lashline, apply purple eyeshadow.
7. In the inner corner of the eye, apply silver glitter.
8. If you'd like to intensify the purple shade, layer a purple pigment over the purple eyeshadow.
9. Using a cobalt blue liner, apply to the upper lashline and wing out. I've also extended it in the inner tear duct area.
10. Apply black liner parallel to the blue liner, hitting the root of the lashline. On the waterline apply a white eye crayon and finish this look with mascara.