Last Saturday, I attended a wedding of one of my best friend's from my childhood. I can't believe how fast time flies! It feels like we were just kids yesterday and were playing and now we're getting married! How much I would like to take the time back...beautiful childhood memories.
Anyway, for the makeup look, I used the awesome Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, once again. Since I got it, I use it all the time. This is the make up I wore to the wedding.
Hope you like it.
GET THE LOOK:
- Zoeva Long Lasting Eye Primer
- Avon Big Colour Pencil - Chocolate (smudged on lid)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar
- Zoeva Eyeliner - Cocoa Bean
- Golden Rose Eyeliner Pencil - 312 White (waterline)
- Oriflame Eyebrow Kit
- Essence Maximum Definition Mascara - Black
- Cherry Blossom Fake Eyeslashes #213
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Light - 02
- Flormar Perfect Coverage Liquid Concealer - 04
- Essence Mattifying Powder - 04 Perfect Beige
- The Body Shop Mineral Bronzer - 01
- Too Faced Snow Bunny
- Inglot AMC Lip Pencil Matte - 27
- Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick - 08 Rose Honey
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Maya Makeup
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.... READ MORE>>