I wanted to create something fun and easy for a last minute Halloween idea. This is a retro bow/ribbon eye makeup look and can be created using your regular makeup at home, no special fx makeup needed!
Hope you enjoy!
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- Cascada Of Colours Black Eye Pencil
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Black Eyeshadow
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Blue Eyeshadow
- Impala Cosmetics Black Eyeliner Pencil
- Mehron White Prisma Shadow Palette
- False Lashes
- MAC Kohl Pencil Black (waterline)
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Blue Eyeshadow (lips)
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Blush
- Apply a white base over entire eyelids. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
- Create the outline of the bow design with a black eyeliner pencil.
- Start shading in the outer edges to create dimension.
- Begin filling in the bow with any color of your choice, I chose blue.
- Blend out the inner edges of the bow to a light blue and the outer edges to a darker blue to create a three dimensional bow with depth.
- Using the tip of a round pointed brush and draw white dots for a fun retro look.
- Add white to the outer edges of the design for a fun highlighted effect. Also fill in the lid with white eyeshadow.
- Define the crease with black eyeshadow.
- Line your eyes in black add add false eyelashes for a doll eyed look.
- Apply a rosy pink lipcolor for a fun doll look or add a wild color like blue for an editorial costume look. Your look is complete!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!