In today's post I'm going to share with you my recent Kiko Make Up Milano haul!
I'm a big fan of Kiko Milano brand and I've been their fan since they launched one of their first stores here in Italy. I think they have got some awesome quality products for very affordable prices!
I also like their limited editions (they'll often end up having incredible sales of their limited collections, so keep an eye for that!) and just the overall design of the products.
I noticed that throughout the past few years, they really worked with a lot of attention on the design, so the end result is a very luxurious looking product, as though they were a high end/ luxury products, but they managed to stay within the drugstore price range or even less that that!
If you're interested in checking out what I did pick from Kiko Milano recently and which product I'd recommend to you, check out my video
- Kiko Smoky Eyes brush kit (4 pcs)
- Everlasting kajal # 01 Sporty Cream
- Creamy Colour Comfort Lip Liner #303, #315
- Shape & Shimmer eyebrow and highlighter pencil #01 light chestnut and blonds
- Endless love lip pencil #03
- Double Match lipstick & lip liner # 01
- Luscious cream lipstick #522, #519
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES FROM THIS HAUL:
- Kiko Smoky Eyes brush kit (awesome quality brushes for creating simple, or elaborate eye looks!)
- Everlasting kajal #01 Sporty Cream (very flattering pinkish white eye pencil, long lasting and non irritating! My eyes are very sensitive and often get irritated when I put kajals or eye pencils in my waterline. NOT the case with this product, so big thumbs up for it!)
- Creamy Colour Comfort Lip Liner # 303, #315 (great lip pencils, awesome colour selection, very creamy, pigmented and just perfect for defining your lips. I dare to say I prefer these to MAC lip pencils! And the price is super affordable too! You can probably get 3 of these for the price of one MAC lip pencil!)
- Luscious Cream Lipsticks (I'm loving the texture and the colour pay off! My favourite is probably that bold dark one, almost black #522 ! It's perfect for this fall/ winter season! )
That was my Kiko Milano haul! I hope you'll try out some of my recommendations!
You can check out their website here to find out where is your nearest Kiko store and about the possibility of online shopping.
Because it's an Italian brand, I have several Kiko stores close by, so purchasing their products isn't difficult to me, but I know they expanded quite a bit in the last couple of years and are available more or less worldwide!
Let me know have you ever tried Kiko products and do you have any product in particular currently on your wish list?
xo from Italy,
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.