The technique that I wanted to share with you today is called "Sculpting" and it is basically to define and contour the volumes of the face to further enhance the makeup look.
- Dark colors are used to sink or give the illusion of slimmer and more defined features. Apply this to the outer edges of the face.
- Light colors are used to brighten and highlight areas that you would like to accentuate and bring attention to. Apply this to the areas that are located in the center of the face.
- This technique can be accomplished with an assortment of these products: bases, concealers or powders.
- If necessary, you can finally touch up with concealer where dark circles might occur naturally; as well as conceal any scars or bumps.
- Finally, refine the makeup look using translucent powder!
I hope you liked it and picked up a few makeup tricks today!
Cheers until the next post!
View more posts from Emanuel here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Emanuel Lencina Makeup
The best foundation is a good attitude and beauty is not something that someone can give us. READ MORE>>