Hi everyone! I decided to post my most favorite makeup style ever - dramatic gothic eye tutorial. When I was younger this was my go-to makeup and I even didn't care what time of a day it was :) Sure, with time my makeup skills became better and I improved this look a little bit, but it is still very simple and easy to create. You'll need just a few basic makeup products for this makeup look, it is beginner and purse friendly.
- Let's start with a primer. Prime your eyelids so the eye pencil will go on the skin smoothly. Start to create a wing on the outer half of your eyelid, that will connect to your lower lashline and the crease. Don't worry if you are a bit messy on this step, it is only a base for the eyeshadow.
- Blend out the edges of the pencil and set it with a black matte eyeshadow.
- Put a shimmering gray eyeshadow on the other half of the eyelid, blend out the transition between two shades.
- Line your waterline with the black eye kohl and create a beautiful wing with a black liquid eye liner. Add few strokes on a bottom lash line if you prefer.
- The last step is mascara. Add a generous coat on your lashes, put on some falsies if you want. Your gothic eye makeup is done.
This makeup tutorial is very basic, you can use absolutely any color you want to add some brightness to your look. I decided to stay simple and used grayish purple lipstick to complete the whole makeup look.
Please let me know what you think about it in a comment section. Have an awesome day :*
Lots of love,
View more posts from Elizabeth here>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.