I'm glad to share a very simple yet sparkly nail design!
Read more to learn how to create these starry nails!
http://www.bornprettystore.com/ site-wide 10% off coupon MDJW10
Step by step tutorial:
- Apply Base coat to protect your natural nails then paint with a light purple nail polish.
- Place a star as shown (you can use clear polish or nail glue to glue it well).
- Apply 2 pieces of tape leaving a triangle shape free.
- Dip your nail into nail glitter or sprinkle it.
- Remove the glitter excess using a fan brush and remove the tapes carefully.
- Apply Top Coat, it will help your design to last longer!
Thank you very much for watching! ^__^
- China Glaze - Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Sally Hansen - Lacey Lilac
- Jactan's - Clear polish
- LA Colors - Top Coat
- Black Stars
- Holographic Glitter mix
- Dotting tool
- Fan Brush
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.