I wanted to do something fun and a little more wearable! Its still dramatic but definitely wearable:)
Hope you enjoy!
- Eye Kandy Cosmetics "Marshmallow"
- Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Liquid Liner
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette "Snakebite"
- Apply a primer/base! I used NYX Cosmetics MILK jumbo pencil.
- Apply a straight line with your black liquid liner, doesn't have to be perfect because you will be cleaning it up.
- Apply the wing, I usually draw a line and connect it with the line I already made.
- To apply glitter, you will need a glitter adhesive, I used one from Motives. Apply a thin line of that and apply with a thin brush or q-tip.
- Take a thinner brush and apply a brown, add mascara and poof you're done!
Learn more about Nikki
View more posts from Nikki here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
You need to be a member of Glam Express to add comments!
Join Glam Express