The holidays are here and New Year's Eve is just around the corner!
I decided to prepare by creating festive makeup looks.
For a start, I chose neutral colors.
I could not skip the glitter and decided to add lots of it! It will be a great fit for a wild night.
My advice: when using glitter, first do the eye makeup and then apply foundation.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid.
- On the middle of the eyelid, apply an olive green eye crayon. Smudge out the upper edges.
- Apply black eyeshadow to the outer corner and crease of the lid.
- Blend the black shadow.
- Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows. Apply a light gold eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eyelid.
- Along the lower lashline, apply olive eye crayon. Blend.
- Using your finger, pat yellow gold glitter on the center of the lid.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner. Apply black eyeliner to the waterline. Use mascara.
- Apply false eyelashes.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Kobo Professional Modeling Illuminator #101
- Kobo Professional Translucent Loose Powder
- W7 Honolulu Bronzing Powder
- Kobo Professional Eyeshadow Base
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette : black, beige, light gold
- Sephora Humbo liner 12H: 09 kaki
- Wibo Rock With Me Liquid Eye Pen
- Wibo Rock With Me Mascara
- false lashes
- yellow glitter
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- W7 Matts Lipstick #Naked
- Lipgloss Rouge Bunny Rouge Glassy Gloss #078
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>
You need to be a member of Glam Express to add comments!
Join Glam Express