Here's a beautiful yet simple and wearable look for the holidays!
You only need two eyeshadows to create this look and some gold glitter pigment for that glamorous, festive touch!
Enjoy the step by step tutorial, below!
- Burgundy Red Eyebrow Pencil
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolor F07 Brown
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Burgundy Red Eyeshadow
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Brown Eyeshadow
- Masquerade Cosmetics Black Eye Pencil (waterline)
- Stargazer Cosmetics Glitter Fix Gel
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Gold Pigment
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Powders PP14 Sable Or
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Powders PP21 White Orange (beneath brows)
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Black Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a burgundy red eyebrow pencil to your brows. Then clean up the edges with a concealer.
- Apply a deep chocolate base to the entire eyelid.
- Apply a rich burgundy matte shadow to the center of the lid leaving the inner corner blank.
- Then apply a dark brown matte brown shadow to the inner and outer part of the eye and into the crease, creating a halo effect around the burgundy shadow.
- Now apply the same burgundy shadow above the brown onto the brow bone and blend for a soft, diffused look.
- Apply the burgundy + brown shadows to smoke out the lower lashline.
- Apply black eye pencil to the lower waterline.
- Apply false lashes and mascara.
- Using a glitter fix gel, pat a gold eye pigment to the center of the lid. I mixed two shades to get the center lid color.
- Apply a white gold pigment beneath the arch of the brows for a beautiful, luminous highlight.
- For the finishing touch, I also added a bit of the gold pigment to my brows, this is optional of course!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!