Today, I have created this artistic masterpiece .......
Here's how to achieve this look:
NYX Jumbo Pencil-Milk
MAC Kohl Pencil-Smolder
BH Cosmetics-120 Eyeshadow Palette
Sparkle Eyeshadow/Loose Glitter
BH Cosmetics-66 Lipcolor Palette
- Using NYX Jumbo Pencil, draw the outline of the desired design.
- Then, take a black kohl pencil, I used MAC Smolder. Outline around the edges of the eyes to create a three dimensional look.
- Using the 120 Palette, take a black eyeshadow and smudge out the edges to create a smokey effect.
- Using the 120 Palette, take a bluish-green color, fill in the outer sections of the design.
- Using the 120 Palette, take a yellow color, fill in the center part. This will really add warmth to the eyes and make the colors come alive.
- Take any shimmery eyeshadow or loose glitter and fill in the remaining white portion of the design. This will really highlight the look.
- Embellish the look with rhinestones, I used green on the outer edges of the eyes.
- Apply blush to the apples of the cheeks. I used Benefit.
- Apply false lashes to complete this look. I used extra-dramatic flared lashes.
- Apply black kohl pencil to the inner rim of the eye.
- Using MAC Smolder, line the upper lashline.
- For the lips, I used the BH Cosmetics lip palette.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
Will you be trying out this avante garde look?
Yana QNA Makeup
Learn more about Yana
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.