I've created yet another ombre lip tutorial. This time I was inspired by animal prints!
If you're looking to pick up tips on how to create a ombre lip or are looking for a fun artistic tutorial, you've come to the right place!
Don't forget to check out my other ombre lip tutorials too!
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Black Bean (JEP601)
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Eyeshadow
- Black Matte
- Sky Blue
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Acid Palette (pink, black)
- Cascada Of Colours Pencil (contour lips)
- Rimmel Black Eyeliner
- Silver Glitter
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a black base all over lips. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean.
- Then pat on a black eyeshadow all over lips to set the base.
- Apply a sky blue eyeshadow to the entire upper lip, leaving a small gap or border on top, so that you don’t fully cover the black.
- Now apply a pinky mauve eyeshadow to the entire lower lip and just like the upper lip, leave a small gap so that you don’t cover the black outline.
- Now apply a purple eyeshadow right above the sky blue on the upper lip. Again, leave a black outline. The purple should overlap the sky blue creating a gradient effect.
- On the lower lip,
- Apply the same pinky mauve color to the inner part of the upper lip.
- Apply black eyeshadow to the outer part of the lips to create a gradual gradient effect. Your gradient lips are complete; it’s now time to create the design!
- Using a black gel or liquid liner, create the desired design. On the upper lip, I create a zebra type of animal print and on the lower lips I create spots in different sizes to keep it unique.
- Embellish the look further with silver glitter.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!