1. Soften skin before tweezing by dabbing with a cotton ball soaked in warm water or cream.
2. Don’t change the natural shape of the arch where the eyebrows peak.
3. Never pencil the whole brow. Instead, only fill in spaces or gaps.
4. Use only the side of a sharpened brow pencil—not the pointed tip—so as not to draw a hard line.
5. For unruly brows, apply hairspray to an old toothbrush, then brush eyebrows upward and outward.
These are some simple and easy tips to keep your eyebrows in tip-top shape and looking their best.
View more posts from Cynthia here