Today I'm posting a more wearable look. You can see I only used two colors (brown & blue) yet this is a very eye catching look!
The technique is to use colors that compliment each other as well as playing around with different textures to make the look visually appealing. The brown in the crease is matte while the brown liner is metallic, giving this look dimension. Here's what I used...
- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- Avon Cosmetics Brown Eyeshadow
- Barry M Pigment Dust 21 (Blue)
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette (yellow-gold)
- MAC Black Eyeliner Smolder
- Maybelline Instant Volum' The Rocket Mascara
- Begin with a white base. I applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk over the entire eyelid.
- Apply matte brown eyeshadow to the crease going all the way to the inner corner.
- Apply an electric blue eyeshadow to the lid and to the lower lashline to really make your eyes stand out. I used Barry M. Pigment Dust 21.
- Then apply a shimmery yellow-gold above the brow bone for a nice highlight. I used a shade from the 120 palette. Add a metallic brown liner to the upper lashline for a subtle effect.
- Blend the shimmery highlight with the brown color in the crease for a nice and soft transition between the colors.
- Apply a black eyeliner to inner rim of the eyes for a smoldering effect. Finish with mascara and add any embellishments as you'd like!
Please click the images to vote for my makeup looks on Glam Express!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!