We have almost approached the most sweet and romantic day of the year - Valentine's Day or the Day of Love and Friendship. Many people around the world will gather to celebrate this day with the people they love. Today I want to show you how to create this very Easy and Romantic Valentine's Day makeup using just a few basic makeup products and 10 minutes of your time.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. First of all we need to make sure our makeup will last all night long - nobody wants to interrupt a romantic dinner to fix makeup. Prepare the skin by applying a makeup and eyeshadow primer, give them some time to set down on the skin.
2. Fill in your eyebrows using a natural looking eyebrow pencil or an eye shadow. Highlight the corner of your eyes and brow bone with a white or beige satin eye shadow. Add some matte nude eyeshadow to your cut crease, this will make the blending process easier.
3. Apply a mix between soft peach and blush pink eye shadow on the eyelid, add a little bit of shimmer eyeshadow on top and blend out softly.
4. The next step is to put a soft matte brown on the outer corner of the eyelid. Use a soft blending brush to blend it out and add a little bit more if necessary. Use a black matte eye shadow on the top to intensify the look.
5. And now my favorite part of the whole look - eyeliner! Draw a little wing using a waterproof eye liner, but don't make it too dramatic. To sum up the whole look, curl your lashes, apply a few coats of your favorite mascara and natural looking false lashes and your Easy Romantic Valentine's Day Makeup look is ready.
Try to keep your contouring and blush routine soft and subtle, instead of a dramatic contouring you should play around with liquid and powder highlighters, this will make your skin look fresh and glowing. For the lips use a matte pink lipstick or go for a sexy and classic red variant. Basically you can use any eyeshadow color that will match your Valentine's Day outfit or mood, using this easy makeup tutorial as a guide.
I wish you all a wonderful day celebrating love with your family, friends and your significant other. Hugs & kisses <3