Today I'm going to show you an easy way to do french tips! Before I would always just freehand a french tip and use a small brush in acetone to clean it up and make it perfect. But one day I seen an even easier way to do it, paper reinforcements! I highly suggest to buy these, they make french tips and half moon designs super easy!
Onto the tutorial.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply the paper reinforcement to your nail, position it however you like that suits you best.
- Apply 1 coat of your nail polish, give it about 20 seconds to dry a bit, then add the second coat.
- Remove the paper reinforcement immediately after applying the polish to your nail. You should have a nice crisp/clean line.
- (Optional): Apply glitter polish creating a border and outlining the french tip.
- Apply your topcoat and your done!
Here's the full manicure!
- L.A. Girl Color Pop - Minty
- L.A. Girl Color Pop - Nostalgic
- Paper Reinforcements
- NYC - Grand Central Station (topcoat)
View more posts from Breezy The Nail Polish Lover>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.