With fall on our heels, new trends of the new season are here! This year, emeralds, greens and metallic shades of bright tones are on the runway! This is a wearable, emerald and green based look that is both suitable for a night out, or even a professional setting. You can play with the brightness or the neutrality of the emerald or green tone you choose, giving you lots of versatility yet keeping you on trend!
Some of this years trends, as usual, are a little bit too intense for actual daily wear. This look combines some of the newest fall aspects of runway cosmetic fashion in a way that you won't feel overdone. If you love the more intense emerald shadow fashions, you can always intensify this look with a crisper green, or more neon green shadow shade.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Bare Minerals Original Foundation in Powder ( about $28.00 )
- Sephora Colorful Eyeshadow in Grass Green Shimmer ( about $12.00 )
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout ( about $19.00)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Lost ( about $19.00 )
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Black/Trooper ( about $19.00)
- Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in Matte Flesh ( about $20.00)
- NARS Blush in Dolce Vita - dusty rose ( about $30.00 )
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- On both eyelids, apply a metallic green shade like Sephora's Colorful Eyeshadow in Grass Green Shimmer. Apply all over the upper eyelids, blending outwards towards your brow arch. Apply on the inner corners of the eyes. Apply heavily on the inner corner of the bottom water line of the eyes.
- In the crease use a bronze shade like Urban Decay's eyeshadow in "Lost". Blend in the crease of the upper eyelids heavily, buffing outwards gently towards the brow arch. Apply lightly on the outer corners of the bottom water line of the eyes. Blend inwards with your green shade.
- Apply a black matte shade like Urban Decay's Blackout in the crease of the upper eyelids and blend into your bronze shade. Buff and blend well and blend outwards towards your brow.
- Apply a solid streak of black liquid liner to the upper lash line. Keep it sharp and crisp! I'm a HUGE fan of Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Black/Trooper, very easy to apply!
- Fill in your lips with a satin or matte peach nude shade such as Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in Matte Flesh. This puts the focus on your pretty emerald shaded eyes!
- Chisel your cheeks lightly with a nude, dusty pink tone like NARS Blush in Dolce Vita - dusty rose. Love this shade, it's perfect for such a hint of a chiseled cheek look.
- Buff out your face with a powder that has a nice coverage. I used Bare Minerals Original Foundation in Powder ( about $28.00 ) Done!
View more posts from Krista here>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.