Today I’d like to share how to make an Orange Peel Homemade Scrub, believe me its just awesome and gives you amazing results!
Yes, I am talking about exfoliating your skin. Dead skin cells, tanning etc. can effectively be gotten rid of by using exfoliating scrubs. However, one should not use the scrub daily to exfoliate.
What you'll need:
Orange Peel Powder
Milk or Rose Water
How to make Orange Peel Face Scrub
- Peel several oranges.
- Dry the peels under the sun. Make sure that they are thoroughly dried.
- Then, pop the dried peels into a grinder & GRIND! That's it! You can save this orange peel powder in air tight jar for up to 6 months.
How To Use:
- NORMAL SKIN: Take some orange peel powder and add milk to make a paste.
- OILY SKIN: Add Rose Water instead of milk to the orange peel powder.
- DRY SKIN: Add full cream instead of milk to the orange peel powder
- Then, Gently scrub in a circular motion and rinse with warm water.
If your skin is oily, you may need to use once a week. For more drier skin types, once a month is more than enough.
It's a wonderful scrub and so easy to make and the effects are immediately visible. You can notice squeaky clean feel that leaves behind.
Thanks For Reading,
View more posts from Sara here>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.