Time for a colorful manicure =)
Read more to learn how to create this edgy splatter mani!
http://www.bornprettystore.com/ site-wide 10% off coupon MDJW10
Step by step tutorial:
- Apply base coat to protect your natural nails then paint your nails white.
- With gray acrylic paint, create shapes randomly.
- Draw the splatter effect with a nail art brush.
- Repeat the process with different colors.
- Paint a black border all around the nail.
- Apply some clear polish and add metallic beads all around.
- Paint the accent nail in silver nail polish.
- While is wet, dip your nail into a glitter mix.
- Remove excess of glitter using a flat brush.
- Finish off with a high gloss top coat and you're done!
Watch Video Tutorial!
Thank you for watching! ◦◕‿◕◦
- Sally Hansen - Nailgrowth Miracle Base Coat
- Sally Hansen - White On
- Winsor Newton - Gray, Yellow, Pink and Black acrylic paints
- Sally Hansen - Pumping Iron
- OPI - Top Coat
- Fine Nail Art Brush
- Dotting tool
- 3D silver caviar beads
- Glitter Mix
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.