Today I'm sharing an easy and so colorful girly nail tutorial!
Hope you like it!
Step by Step tutorial:
- Apply Base Coat then paint pink.
- Choose a pink glitter to apply.
- Next, apply glitter covering all your nails.
- Grab a dotting tool and white acrylic paint for the next step.
- Create dots randomly.
- Grab a Fuchsia Nail Polish and a dotting tool.
- Add big and small fuchsia dots randomly.
- Repeat the process for every nail and that's it!.
- Seal your design with Top Coat.
Finished Nail Look!
Watch Video Tutorial and collab I did with another nail artist!
- China Glaze - Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Sally Hansen - Bubblegum Pink
- Sally Hansen - Fuchsia Power
- Pink Glitter Mix (You can choose any kind of your choice)
- White Acrylic Paint (You can replace this with white nail polish)
- Sally Hansen - Mega Shine Extended Wear Top Coat
- Nail Art Dotting tools, assorted sizes.
Thank you very much for visiting!
Hope you have a great and cute day! ^__^!