Hey girls, today I am sharing pumpkin nail art for this Halloween. These are easy to make and look cute on the nails!
Things You Need:
Acrylic Paints/Orly Starburst/Detailing Brush/Top coat
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Start with a Orly Starburst as a base (you can use a white creme base).
2. Make two circles on the nail tip side by side and fill them using orange acrylic paint.
3. Create the outer shape of the pumpkins using a brown acrylic paint and use yellow acrylic paint to highlight the pumpkins.
4. Use black acrylic paint for the outlines of the pumpkins.
5. Create leaves and vines using green acrylic paint. You can make one or two leaves near each pumpkin.
6. Use light green acrylic paint to highlight the leaves.
7. Top coat the nail art once it dries and you have your pumpkin nails ready!
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.