Hello everyone! I hope you all doing great!
So today I have another nail art design to share with you all. It will include both a video and picture tutorial. As always, this is a very cute, elegant and simple nail art design.
Let's have a look at the finished design first:
Well, I hope you enjoyed the design guys.
For this design, I used Oriflame's crackle pink polish and I simply liked it. I will prepare a blog post for it and will post it very soon.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply your base coat first.
- Apply 2 thin coats of white polish.
- Apply a coat of Oriflame's Crackle Polish in Pink.
- Take a flower pattern water decal, cut it as per your nail length and dip it in bowl of water for 20-30 seconds.
- Remove the pattern after 20-30 seconds and hold it with the tweezers.
- Apply it on your nails.
- Apply a layer of top coat.
- Your nails are done!
I hope you are able to re-create this nail art look with the help of my tutorial!
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. I hope you liked it. Have a nice day.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.