Today, I created this makeup look which I am naming "Colorful Euphoria." This looks is just so bright, colorful and will instantly boost your happiness and confidence!
I hope you like it.
1.NYX JUMBO PENCIL WHITE
2.SLEEK ACID PALETTE
3.BLACK KOHL PENCIL
4.SLEEK NATURAL PALETTE (BROWN, BLACK)
5.EYELINER GOLDEN ROSE BLACK
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk all over entire eyelid.
- Apply a lilac eyeshadow to the center part of the eyelid staying below the crease and leaving the inner and outer corners empty. I will be using the Sleek Acid Eyeshadow Palette for this look.
- Take a black kohl pencil and draw a line connecting from your lower lashline outwards, as if you were creating a wing and then following your natural crease, draw a thin line connecting to the 1st line. Your basically tracing the outer shape of your eye, this will be your guide for later.
- Take a green eyeshadow and apply to the crease and inner corner of the eye. Use the guideline we drew earlier and stay below that line. Your basically filling in the empty area around the purple, leaving the outer edge empty.
- Take a dark coffee-brown eyeshadow and apply to the empty, outer edge of the eye. I used the Sleek Natural Palette.
- Then take a purply-magenta eyeshadow and apply right above the green, following your brow bone.
- Apply a sparkly tealish sky blue eyeshadow, between the magenta and lime green and also take it to the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply a small amount of black eyeshadow to the outer edge of the eye to smoke out the look. I used the Sleek Natural Palette.
- Apply a blue eyeshadow to the lower lashline and to the crease area where the sparkle blue eyeshadow is. This will give a nice gradient effect.
- Apply eyeliner to upper lashline and waterline to define the eyes.
- Apply false eyelashes and mascara to complete the look!
Learn more about Yana
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.