Today I have a chatty GRWM video for you.
Some of you requested that I show you a very natural, "No Makeup" makeup look, for working out/ going to the gym!
If I'm about to exercise in the privacy of my own home, of course I'm not going to wear any makeup! But, if I work out in public, I need a minimal makeup look, just to look "decent" and put together. Something really light and fresh, natural looking!
So I played a bit with some new products that I recently got (such as Garnier B.B. cream with anti-aging effect) and created a very natural looking makeup look, ideal for everyday activities!
I hope you enjoy watching :
In this video I also mention my recent interview about health and fitness that I did for Miiego sports! I'm super excited about that, so I wanted to share the link to my interview with you!
Check it out here!
They asked me some really interesting questions, so I had so much fun answering them!
I hope I was able to share with you some good tips.
My GRWM in 5 easy steps:
- Rimmel "Hide The Blemish" Concealer
- Maybelline "The Erase Instant Anti- Age Concealer"
- Garnier B.B. Cream Anti-Age
- Avon Calming Effects Powder Foundation
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 021 Sunlight
- The Balm: Mary- Lou Manizer
- Rimmel Max Volume Flash Mascara
- Chanel Eyelash Curler
- Essence Make Me Brow
- Catrice Eyebrow Designer Pencil #020 Date With Ashton
- Born Pretty Store Eyebrow Pencil
- Benefit High Beam
- Dior Rosy Glow
- Dior RougeDior Nude in "Charnelle"
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector #05
& that's it!
You can check out my workout routine & essentials video here.
xo from Italy,
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.