I love having blue eyes because wearing orange is really a challenge for my skin tone, but with the right eyeshadow I can pull it off!
Here's a pictorial of my neon orange pop look for blue eyes:
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Lay down a base of white primer on your eyes.
- Using a pinkish orange/coral color, line your bottom lashline.
- Using a darker coral, create a teardrop shape mid-lid to the outer edge.
- Using white eyeliner, line the bottom of the eye and smudge. This will provide a sticky base for the next color.
- Add a bright lighter orange under your eye on top of the white.
- Add yellow shadow on top of the dark coral and blend it out.
- Using teal or dark blue, line your waterline.
- With your favorite black liquid liner, line the upper lashline. Add a dab of blue in the inner eye for a fun design.
- Add mascara and you're ready to pop!
- Lunatik Labs Alieneon Eyeshadows
- L’Oreal Eyeliner
- Cover Girl Mascara
Thanks for checking this out! The brands don't matter as much as the colors do, so pick your brightest neon orange from any company you like. The orange will make your blue eyes stand out and be the perfect contrast to standout.
<3 Painted Mistress
View more posts from Painted Mistress here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Painted Mistress
"I'm a rainbow haired, walking kaleidoscope of color, glitter, and awesome...." READ MORE>>