Smokey eyes, in my opinion, is the best makeup look for both day and night wear.
You can use any eyeshadow and it's important to make sure to blend the eyeshadow well.
I added turquoise liner which makes the smokey eyes a lot more interesting.
- Apply black gel liner to the entire lid and lower lashline. This will be a base for the eyeshadows.
- Apply metallic black eyeshadow where the gel liner was applied.
- Using a blending brush and brown eyeshadow, smudge the upper edges of the eyeshadows.
- Apply light metallic beige eyeshadow to the inner corner of the lid and white eyeshadow on the area under the eyebrows.
- Line your lower lashline at the inner corner using turquoise liner.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Maybelline Pure.Cover Mineral Concealer #02 Natural
- Korres Compact Powder Brightering Flawless Finish #WRP1
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Pierre Arthes Blush Perfection #01
- Glazel Eyeshadows: light metallic beige (2), white (s37), black(87), brown (S4)
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner #01 Black
- IsaDora Mascara Volume 2.0 Black
- Deni Carte Waterproof Lipliner #110
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Glassy Gloss #078
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>