I'm excited to share a very original and happy nail design!
Read more to learn how to create these bee inspired nails!
http://www.bornprettystore.com/ site-wide 10% off coupon MDJW10
Step by step tutorial:
- Apply Base coat to protect your natural nails then paint all your nails black except for the middle finger, paint it white.
- Start drawing yellow lines as background on the thumb using a striper brush.
- Apply clear polish or top coat as glue for the fimos.
- Add as many yellow flower fimos as you wish all over the half moon. Repeat steps on the pinky nail.
- On the index nail, apply hexagonal glitters one by one creating a honeycomb effect, repeat this step for the accent nail.
- For the middle finger nail, apply smile and happy fimos, as many as you wish.
- Apply top coat to all nails and that's it! Nails are done!
Thank you very much for watching! ^__^
- China Glaze - Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Sally Hansen - Black Heart
- Sally Hansen - White On
- Yellow Acrylic Paint
- Jactan's - Clear polish
- Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat
- Holographic Hexagonal Glitter
- Yello Fimo Flower slices
- Smile Fimo slices
- Dotting tool
- Striper Brush
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
You need to be a member of Glam Express to add comments!
Join Glam Express