Well, I'll try to do my first tutorial. I have to say that this is a makeup look that I did a year ago with a channel I collaborated with, so it doesn't seem pretty good but I think that I could help "beginners" to find some useful tricks when creating a look without getting frustrated...
This look represents an impersonation for an anime character (School Rumble) called Harima Kenji and it went like this.
Unfortunately, I don't have images of the process but I'll explain it the best I can...
1. Apply a dark foundation if your skin type is light (if you are tanned enough you just have to apply your usual foundation)
2. Take your bronzer and apply it all over your cheeks and around your forehead. (to chisel and define the features)
3. Then take your favourite (darkest) eye pencil and draw all the details.(facial hair: eyebrows, mustache, goatee)
4. Finally apply some powder all over the face to set the makeup.
5. Apply shimmer on the upper side of your cheeks to highlight the cheeks.
Optional: Apply gel to your hair and put it backwards with a headband and accessorize with dark sunglasses.