Green- brown smoky eyes is perfect for blue eyes. Great highlights iris color.
Of course, girls with green eyes will also look favorable.
Makeup is very easy to do. So... brushes in the hand and get to work.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Prepare the eyelid: apply a base for shadows on the entire eyelid.
- Apply a green eyeshadow to the center of the lid and brown eyeshadow to the inner and outer half of the lid.
- Using a blending brush, blend the crease of the eyelid.
- Apply a bit of glittering green eye shadow to the center of the eyelid. Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows.
- Emphasize the lower lashline: Apply brown violet eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline and metallic beige eyeshadow to the inner lower lashline. Light up the inner corner of the eyelid with a metallic beige eyeshadow.
- Gently line your upper lashline with black pencil. Finish the look with mascara.
Full Product List:
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics #Wheat
- Inglot Eyesdows: green
- Sleek Eyeshadows: brown and brown violet
- Mac Pigment: deep blue green
- Isadora Eyeshadow #02 Golden Sand
- Mariza Eyeshadow: Beige
- Avon black Pencil
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- W7 Eyelust Mascara black
What do you think about this makeup?
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>