Are you ready for a 2014 manicure?
Read more to learn how to create these 2014 nails!
http://www.bornprettystore.com/ site-wide 10% off coupon MDJW10
Step by step tutorial:
- Apply base coat to protect your natural nails then paint your nails black.
- Sponge some purple nail polish
- With a striper brush and gold nail polish, create a firework explosion on a side.
- Using a dotting tool, add white dots randomly.
- Finish off with a high gloss top coat and you're done!
Watch Video Tutorial!
Thank you for watching! ◦◕‿◕◦
- OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
- Sally Hansen - Black Heart
- Sally Hansen - Purple Potion
- Sally Hansen - Blue It
- Sally Hansen - White On
- Sally Hansen - Pumping Iron
- Jactan's - Gold
- Winsor Newton - White/Pink acrylic paints
- OPI - Top Coat
- Striper Brush
- Dotting tool
- Fountain Pen
- Gold Caviar Beads
- Pink Rhinestone
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.