1. First, you want to fill in your brows and then go around it with some concealer to help carve them out and make them look perfect.
2. Then with some liquid highlighter, you want to apply this on the highest points of the face. So apply this to the top of the…
Added by Danielle on May 26, 2018 at 2:00pm — No Comments
1. First you want to fill in your brows however you normally would. To clean up your brows, apply concealer around your brows and also apply concealer on the lid and blend this out into the brows. Then with a light skin toned shadow, you want to set the concealer so it doesn't move around.…
Added by Danielle on May 24, 2018 at 8:00am — No Comments
1. First taking a burnt red orange shade, blend into the crease and lower lashline with a large fluffy brush.
2. With a darker brown shade, blend into the crease and lower lashline keeping it a little lower than the last color to give a transition blended…
Added by Danielle on May 18, 2018 at 5:00am — No Comments
1. First with a large fluffy brush and a red shadow you want to blend this in the crease.
2. Then with a pencil brush and a dark navy blue shadow you want to apply this in the crease keeping it a little lower than the red and make sure it is blended.…
Added by Danielle on May 17, 2018 at 6:00am — No Comments