According to the latest Pantone color report 'living coral' will be the color of the next 2019 year. Lively, bright and…
Added by Liz Breygel on December 26, 2018 at 4:00am — No Comments
1. First you want to start with the face. With your foundation you want to apply this all over the face, taking it down the neck and ears. You don't want to have any lines. Then with concealer you want to apply this to the forehead, under eyes, chin and nose. Then with some loose setting powder you want to go over the top on concealer to make…Continue
Added by Danielle on June 14, 2018 at 5:30pm — No Comments
1. First you want to prime your eyes. You can do this with concealer or even a eye primer and apply this all over the lid up into the brow. Then set it with a skin toned shadow.
2. With a blue eye shadow blend this into the crease making sure it is blended. Then…
Added by Danielle on June 5, 2018 at 10:30am — No Comments
We're finally in the month of June and you know what that means, it's officially summertime!
Now that the weather is nice and warm, take a splash in the ocean with cool mermaid vibes.
From aqua eyes to jewel tones and iridescent shine, morph into an enchanting mermaid this summer…
Added by Glam Express on June 2, 2018 at 11:00pm — No Comments
1. First with a large fluffy brush take a red eyeshadow and blend this into the crease.
2. Then with a smaller brush and a brown eyeshadow you want to blend this into the crease also.
Added by Danielle on June 1, 2018 at 7:00am — No Comments
Added by Liz Breygel on February 12, 2018 at 6:48pm — No Comments
Today's soft glam makeup tutorial is a mauve or dirty pink and gold eye makeup tutorial.
Added by Yana Nalbantova on January 5, 2018 at 9:30am — No Comments
I'm in love with my new Naked Heat palette from Urban Decay!
Here's a fall glitzy burgundy glam halo…Continue
Added by Yana Nalbantova on October 1, 2017 at 8:30am — No Comments
Summer is coming to an end. Autumn is ahead of us.
No, I'm not saying farewell to colors.…Continue
Added by Joanna on September 5, 2017 at 7:00pm — No Comments
Added by Yana Nalbantova on August 8, 2017 at 7:00pm — No Comments
Today's look is a monochrome eye look but it's anything but basic!
Choose a color, I chose blue, then…Continue
Added by Yana Nalbantova on June 12, 2017 at 9:30pm — No Comments
Today's tutorial is a soft glam makeup look.
I've used soft shades in peach, brown and purple which…Continue
Added by Yana Nalbantova on June 1, 2016 at 3:01am — No Comments
Today's makeup tutorial is a bright and colorful look using the halo technique.
This look is perfect…Continue
Added by Yana Nalbantova on March 22, 2016 at 12:46pm — No Comments
Hey girls, today I am sharing a tweed nail art tutorial.
This abstract nail art looks beautiful on nails and is really simple to achieve.
Added by Pearl Parashar on February 7, 2015 at 11:47pm — No Comments