It's a world I discovered and I can't stop exploring! I'm so addicted to it on so many levels! Also it's my way to express, to create, to share and be happy!
2) When did you start getting into nail art?
I've started officially May 2012 by starting my youtube nail art channel.
3) What’s your 1st ever nail art product besides nail polish?
Nail Art rhinestones! I love sparkly things on my nails so much, it's amazing!
4) What’s your favorite nail polish brand and why?
I have so many favorites but the 1st place goes to Sally Hansen, they are very bright and solid colors, I love the extra texture I feel when it's completely dry.
5) Name the one nail art product you cannot live without and why?
My dotting tools! They are the only ones that can create perfect dots! Not even with nail art brushes you can achieve a perfect dot. Also with a dotting tool you can create an entire design by changing sizes.
6) What’s your best nail art tip?
Never apply nail polish without a base coat to protect your natural nails and also buy cruelty free nail polishes. You can help to take care of our world!
7) What’s the one thing your viewers don’t know about you?
They don't know I've started nail art with "handmade" tools by me lol, like an old mini-jack to simulate a dotting tool and eyeliner very dried to simulate a nail art brush for details!
8) Do you have any special/hidden talents?
I can sing! I love imitating voices like Madonna, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Katy Perry.
9) Why/When did you start posting videos/blog?
I've started with my very first nail art tutorial on youtube on August 20th, 2012. Because I've decided I wanted to share my own style for nail designs, my own ideas and my work =).
10) Who’s your biggest inspiration (YouTuber/blogger) and why?
I really follow a lot of girls! But the first one I saw was IHaveACupcake, it's a girl that creates nail art designs for short nails. I loved it because she created one design of my favorite game Plants VS Zombies it was so cute, I fell in love with nail arts and my love keeps growing everyday!