Makeup is fun. You can transform yourself into whoever you want. Makeup allows you to be more beautiful and more confident.
2) When did you start getting into makeup/beauty/fashion?
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. I didn’t give up and at age 24 I started to slowly post my makeup looks on the Polish forums. The breakthrough for me was the establishment of a blog. I'm still learning and discovering new things everyday …
3) What’s your 1st ever beauty product?
My 1st ever beauty product was nail polish.
4) What’s your favorite makeup brand and why?
I like Inglot and MAC. There is a large selection of eye shadows that are very durable. Every woman can find something for herself.
5) Name the one makeup product you cannot live without and why?
This is a difficult question because I use many products every day. But if I have to choose just one beauty product, it would be mascara. I like when the eyes are highlighted.
6) What’s your best makeup tip?
When I use dark eyeshadows that like to crumble, I apply loose powder under the eyes. This will catch the fallout. After the make-up application, I use a brush and sweep away the shadows and powder.
7) What’s the one thing your viewers don’t know about you?
I'm addicted to online games.
8) Do you have any special/hidden talents?
Hmm… I love math, I graduated the university in this direction.
9) Why/When did you start posting videos/blog?
I created my blog two years ago. I needed my personal space on the Internet, where I could show my makeup looks.
10) Who’s your biggest inspiration (YouTuber/blogger) and why?
I love the work of my friend Agnieszka (Agabil). From the very beginning, I admired her and learned from her make-up skills. She is literally, perfect.