I love everything and anything beauty/fashion/makeup related. However, I believe that true beauty starts in the heart. Pure joy from the heart can out-do any beauty product, any day.
2) When did you start getting into makeup/beauty/fashion?
I was kind of a tom-boy growing up as I had three brothers, but when I was 17 I started competing in beauty pageants. In 2010, I won Miss Oregon International. Being a beauty queen, you have to look good, so I started to learn more about makeup. Now that I work as a model, I'm constantly asking my makeup artists on-set for new tips and tricks.
3) What’s your 1st ever beauty product?
Mascara, although I can't remember which brand. All I remember is loving it and feeling so beautiful putting it on every day!
4) What’s your favorite makeup brand and why?
Lancome. I love how their products just glide on the skin. They are so thorough and quality.
5) Name the one makeup product you cannot live without and why?
Chanel mascara. Every day. I will use this for the rest of my life.
6) What’s your best makeup tip?
Contour your cheekbones! It's a simple way to add definition to your entire face.
7) What’s the one thing your viewers don’t know about you?
I have an auto-immune disease. I don't talk about it a lot, unless it comes up in conversation. Dealing with my disease has taught me so much about life and living each day with purpose and faith.
8) Do you have any special/hidden talents?
I can cook! But I'm not sure if that's really a secret. :)
9) Why/When did you start posting videos/blog?
I started posted my videos about 4 months ago. My friends and family were always asking for my recipes, so I decided to start my own youtube channel!
10) Who’s your biggest inspiration (YouTuber/blogger) and why?
I love TheSweetestVegan. Although I'm not a vegan, I love how real she is in her videos and cooking style. I also appreciate her passion for living a healthy lifestyle.