Makeup allows us to be different. For me its a better way to express myself, create looks that help others.
2) When did you start getting into makeup/beauty/fashion?
I always liked makeup. When I was in high school I liked to play with colors but I had lots of (acne) breakouts and did not succeed. Two years ago I started again and last year I had the courage to create my own blog and a facebook page.
3) What’s your 1st ever beauty product?
A black pencil and a blue mascara (no name).
4) What’s your favorite makeup brand and why?
My favorite is Estee Lauder, they have such good products even if they are expensive. Also on my fave list are NYX, Inglot & MUA. I use a lot of products from different brands.
5) Name the one makeup product you cannot live without and why?
That would definitely be mascara .
6) What’s your best makeup tip?
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.
7) What’s the one thing your viewers don’t know about you?
I am afraid of thunder.
8) Do you have any special/hidden talents?
None that I have discovered yet.
9) Why/When did you start your blog?
First, I created the facebook page and after that, the blog. I did it because I wanted to share what I know with other people so we can learn together.
10) Who’s your biggest inspiration (YouTuber/blogger) and why?
I would say Special Koko and Wayne Goss. But I have lots of people from which I learned lots of stuff and I also watch their posts everyday.