Here is the Zebra Nail Art pictorial I promised you! Zebra print may be a little tricky at first, but once you get the hang of it, it is so easy! Now, this is only my technique to doing zebra print, and it works for me!
You need to pick out the colors you would like to use, I chose black and white for this one.
Also, you will need a long and thin striping brush, I purchased mine from Ebay!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Prep your nail with your base color, I also added topcoat over it. I do this in case I make a mistake with my zebra print, so I can take a q-tip with nail polish remover on it and remove it without messing up my base color.
- Make your first zebra line, I also curve my hand slightly when I'm making the zebra print so it gives it shape and character, I don't want it to be just straight lines.
- Then, make another line coming from the base of the first line.
- Make another separate line coming from the opposite direction.
- Then just like in step 3, make another line coming from the base of the second line.
- Continue doing the same steps as above to in opposite directions of the lines beside it.
- When you have open gaps like I did in step 6 picture, add smaller lines where those gaps are, it makes the print look more realistic.
- After everything dries, add topcoat and your done! Now you have awesome zebra nail art!
- Wet n Wild Megalast - Whipped Topping
- L.A. Colors - Circuits
- NYC - Grand Central Station (topcoat)
- Striping brush
View more posts from Breezy The Nail Polish Lover>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Breezy The Nail Polish Lover
"Keep practicing, if you mess up just try again. I can't count how many times I've wanted to give up because I couldn't get something right, but I kept practicing and it's paying off!" READ MORE>>