Here's a bright and colorful eye look just in time for Spring!
I was inspired by beautiful purple tulips!
Enjoy the tutorial!
- Make Up Atelier Paris Watercolor (F02 White , F10 Garnet Red , F12 Yellow)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (Cherry Cordial)
- Makeup Atelier Paris Palette T13 (purple)
- BH Cosmetics Malibu Palette (yellow)
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Pigment PP21 White Orange
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel #77
- NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe Collection - Glam 24 Karat
- Masquerade Cosmetics Eyeliner Activator + Seventeen Cosmetics Glitter Eyeliner N8 Lavender
- Milani Liquid Eye (Mechanical) - Black
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara - Black
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- I’ll be using Makeup Up Atelier Paris Watercolors today. Apply the White over the entire eyelid up to the brows.
- Then apply the Garnet Red on the outer ½ of the eyelid. Blend the shade outwards and upwards to diffuse the color.
- Apply the Yellow watercolor on the inner 1/3 of the eyelid. Blend into the red shade to create a gradient effect.
- Apply a soft yellow eyeshadow to the outer ½ of the brow bone area and blend outwards. I’m using BH Cosmetics Malibu palette here.
- Apply Cherry Cordial from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette to the outer v to add depth to the look.
- Apply a purple eyeshadow to the center of the lid to warm up the look. I’m using the 4th shade from Makeup Atelier Paris T13 palette.
- Apply a pearl pigment beneath the brows as a highlight.
- Apply the Garnet Red watercolor to the entire lower lashline.
- Smudge the yellow eyeshadow on the outer part of the lower eye creating a halo effect around the red.
- Apply the purple eyeshadow over the red watercolor base to warm up the lashline.
- Apply black liner to the upper and lower lashline.
- For the fun part, the glitter! I used an eyeliner activator and a purple glitter to create the double winged eyeliner. I also added gold glitter liner from NYX just to inner part of the glitter liner to create a multi-dimensional look.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!