Today's makeup tutorial is inspired by an image I came across on Pinterest. It was a beautiful Winter Sunset in Norway. The combination of the sun setting with the glistening snow is beyond breathtaking and I decided to use this as my source of makeup inspiration.
Although the look I created is very editorial and artistic, you can easily just use the same colors to create an everyday eye look, too. Hope you enjoy the tutorial!
- Cascada Of Colours Black Eye Pencil
- MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
- Sleek Makeup i-Divine Palette Rio Rio -Limited Edition (black, blue)
- Lollipop cosmetics Eyeshadow (sky blue, yellow)
- Makeup Atelier Paris WaterColor Aqua-F11 Ivory
- L'oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara
- False Eyelashes
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Using a black eye pencil, begin sketching out your design. Once you are satisfied with the rough look, use black gel liner to trace over the design.
- Take a black eyeshadow and start shading around the design for a multi-dimensional look.
- Now you can begin adding color! I’m alternating between sky blue and blue shadows to give dimension to the look.
- Using the same black eye pencil, again, line the lower lashline. Add a small line adjacent to the one at the outer edge of the eye.
- Use a white cream base to start highlighting the look. From the inspiration photo, this is also the ‘snow.’
- For the golden glowy sky, I’m adding a buttery yellow shadow below the brows and blending into the brow bone.
- Then following the natural shape of your brows, add a white line, followed by a blue line.
- Shade the outer part of the blue line and blend the shadow into the gold.
- Add a set of false lashes and mascara.
- Fill in the lower waterline with black and smudge sky blue shadow to the lower lashline.
- That’s it the look is complete!
- Optional: I’ve added another way you can embellish this look with white lashes and small dots to replicate the snow. Remember to have fun with this artistic look!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!